Ferrosilicon Vendor – DMS Powders
Ferrosilicon Vendor – DMS Powders
Reliable Ferrosilicon Vendor – If you are looking for reliable Ferrosilicon vendors, DMS Powders can assist. DMS Powders is a leading name in the Ferrosilicon manufacturing industry, producing and supplying a range of quality Ferrosilicon products for our customers across the world.
Get quality ferrosilicon products from the leading Ferrosilicon vendor. Contact DMS Powders today for more information about our range of Ferrosilicon products, and get the best Ferrosilicon that will meet your specific application needs.
Atomised FeSi: Coarse, Fine, Cyclone 60, Cyclone 40, DMS 70
Milled FeSi: 65D, 100D, 150D, 270D, 270F
Ferrosilicon manufactured by DMS Powders
DMS Powders is a preferred Ferrosilicon supplier for many diamond processing plants and other industrial companies, as we provide them with quality Ferrosilicon products for their different application and process requirements. DMS Powders specialise in the manufacturing of Ferrosilicon products for the Dense Media Separation process in diamond recovery. Dense Media Separation (also referred to as a sink-float process) is a process that facilitates the separation of diamonds and other minerals from mineral-bearing material. This effective process, widely used in diamond processing plants around the world, requires a mixture of Ferrosilicon and water (of a very specific density) in a cyclone tank, in which the diamond-bearing material is then submerged. Heavier / denser material will sink to the bottom or be pushed out the sides, while particles with lighter densities will float. The Density, Viscosity and Stability of the mixture are thus crucial factors to ensure successful separation, which are affected by the physical properties of the Ferrosilicon (read more about the medium properties).
The team from DMS Powders will help you to select the best grade of Ferrosilicon for your separation process, to ensure the right Density, Viscosity and Stability of the medium.
Ferrosilicon products supplied by DMS Powders
- Atomised Ferrosilicon: The selection of Atomised (spherical shaped) Ferrosilicon includes Coarse, Fine, Cyclone 60, Cyclone 40 and DMS 70.
- Milled Ferrosilicon: The range of Milled Ferrosilicon (Angularly shaped) includes 65D, 100D, 150D, 270D and 270F.
Our packaging has been specifically designed for:
Ease of handling
125kg steel drums on pallets
250kg plastic drums on pallets
1mt & 2mt bags loose or on pallets
Why DMS Powders?
DMS Powders have been in the Ferrosilicon manufacturing business for many years, and have perfected our Ferrosilicon manufacturing process in order to deliver our customers with only the best quality products. Make DMS Powders your Ferrosilicon vendor for the following reasons and benefits:
- Expertise: Our experienced team and consultants will ensure that you get the best Ferrosilicon for your application and Dense Media Separation process.
- Quality: You can expect quality Ferrosilicon products that will meet all your expectations.
- Distribution: DMS Powders supply Ferrosilicon products to customers across the globe. Our packaging is safe, easy to handle durable and water resistant, maintaining the integrity of your products.
- Customer service: Customer satisfaction is important to us, which is why DMS Powders will go the extra mile if you make us your Ferrosilicon vendor of choice.
Contact DMS Powders, trusted ferrosilicon vendor, for all the Ferrosilicon products you need.